Take Two...


When it comes to blogging; put me in a book bag, throw me a harp, and call me rusty! It's been a while, but I am slowly but surely getting back into things. I can seeee many videos in my blogging future because it is way easier to talk than type.

Big thing going on tomorrow...should be good. Also this Saturday I am running my first big urban game in a long time. It's a new format that I plan on developing and chasing down to the last thread of fun it can provide. It's going to be awesome. There are so many people who 'might' play, but aren't going to. Their loss. No, really...it's their loss. It is going to be a blast!

By the way, you are awesome. Whoever you are, wherever you are...you're awesome.

Again...my best friend's a giraffe and a man who wears tights and plays a recorder keeps me against my will in his creepy castle....I'm rusty. Later!

 

0 Responses to Take Two...