Wormless Wednesday - Part Deux...



Here is my squishy faced Mikey. Also known as Sugar Bear, Mikey Bear, Bear, Golden Bear, and Honey Bear.

 

7 Responses to Wormless Wednesday - Part Deux...

  1. Cats~Goats~Quotes Says:
    Beautiful pup!!
    Happy WW ^..^
  2. Rebecca Says:
    He's such a baby. I love it. Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!! I adore dogs.
  3. Barb Says:
    I have a squishy faced Mikey, too.. but he's my husband LOL! (Yours might be cuter..)
  4. TeaMouse Says:
    What a lovable pooch!
  5. Gail Says:
    He's not squishy-faced compared to Banjo. He's not squishy-faced at all! He's just cute. Thanks for visiting us this week! :)
  6. Anonymous Says:
    What a cutie!
  7. Anonymous Says:
    Must be nice to have a life of a dog - he looks so comfortable and at peace.
    Stephanie
    www.mesocrafty.wordpress.com