TRIVIAL TUESDAY - LATE EDITION!


Well kids, here it is! Welcome to the 7th edition of Trivial Tuesday. This is for EVERYONE ON THE WHOLE WIDE INTERNET TO PLAY. We post new questions every week, so join up and play! All you have to do is get your answers in by next Tuesday to mikecthomas(at)gmail.com and you're in like Flynn. So, why wait any longer? Use this for help this week...


1. Who bought the first Hummer made for consumer use?

2. What job is actor Peter Mayhew not known for? (Kind of his day-job so to say)

3. In elementary school De Niro played a part in a school version of The Wizard of Oz. He was 10. Which major character did he play?

4. Who was Snow White’s only dwarf without a beard?

5. Which famous actor spent time working at New York’s Central Park Zoo - sweeping out lion cages, and keeping his eye on the tigers - while trying to make it in show biz?

6. The above actor also was in a 1989 Japanese TV commercial that he made sure never saw air in the U.S.A. What was he promoting?

7. What is the atomic weight of tin?

8. Which movie made more at the box office Pulp Fiction, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, or Wild, Wild West? (Domestic)

9. How much did Adam Sandler make for his role in Little Nicky? How much did the movie bring in world wide?

10. Who’s are the following quotes taken from?

"I have no idea where my pathetic nature comes from. If I thought about it too long, it would depress me."


"I don't think of myself as funny- I don't fill up a room with my humor...I would fail miserably as a stand-up comedian."

"You can't seem to have any sort of inhibition. Or shame. Or absolute horror at your own physical presence. I know I'm not a woman's fantasy man; I don't have to uphold this image of male beauty, so that's kind of a relief in a way."


WOW! This is a hard week! Take your time because you have until next Tuesday to get your answers in! Don't forget about it though! Check here for last weeks answers.

 

2 Responses to TRIVIAL TUESDAY - LATE EDITION!

  1. Valtool Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Mike Thomas Says:
    Man I feel like such a cad. Michael, I hated removing your comment, it really made me happy to see a 'stranger' play the game! You'll get credit for the answers (the scores are on the right), which will put you on the board.
    *Posting the anwers here would give it away for the others who by all rights should have to hunt them down to get their credit* ;)

    Man, but THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading, and participating! Anyone reading, remember to submit your answers to mikecthomas(at)gmail.com and you'll be in the game!

    Again, thanks for playing Mike. You were right on both answers you gave!

    Mike Thomas