Here is this weeks edition of TRIVIAL TUESDAY! It is full of random questions, so good luck, and happy hunting! There is still one Omega Flight Bonus out there, so make yourself a quick 10 points by getting their names in!
1. How many Islands are in the Hawaiian Islands? 132
2. How many steps are there to the top of the Empire State Building? 1575
3. What is the economic status of someone referred to by the acronym DINK? Double income no kids
4. What nation produces two thirds of the earth’s vanilla, and 100% of Neptune’s? Madagasgar
5. What was Huck Finn’s remedy for warts? Swinging a dead cat in a graveyard at midnight.
6. What is philematology? The study of kissing.
7. What is the most widely eaten fish in the world? The Herring
8. What planet is most like Earth in its density, size, mass, and gravity? Venus
9. Do peacocks give birth to their young, or do they lay eggs? Neither, the female peahen does that for them.
10. What do you call a group of rhinoceroses? A crash.