Econostuds the Fifth...

Click on it to see the full sized horror of the most thrilling Econostuds to date!!! It got cropped a bit at the top, but holy crap. This thing took long enough to put together that I'm not going back to fix it. I'll fix it if I ever publish a book...that's fair, right?

 

2 Responses to Econostuds the Fifth...

  1. Mike Thomas Says:
    A special thanks to my wife Nancy. She had this happen as she was buying groceries and she said to the cashier 'I have the six cents', and then tried not to crack up right then and there. Would have been great to hear her say "I see dead people", but alas it was only to be in the fictional world of Econostuds...
  2. Michelle Says:
    Thanks for the WW comment, the crazy piling of chairs and rakes and such was actually set up to be a tri-pod to place the camera on to film the boys on the trampoline. Your blog looks interesting, I'll be checking it out more tis weekend.