A Night at the Museum...(Well, it's more like a day...)


Here we are at our first visit to one of the many Smithsonian Institution Museums in Washington D.C. This is the National Museum of Natural History.
They are all without an admission fee, so we logged many hours of free and interesting entertainment while in the city. It's time well spent too, there was so much to see and read about. An ideal vacation spot for Mike and Nancy!!!




Next, Nancy and I will take you inside the National Museum of Natural History for unprecedented access!
Inside they had the world's oldest fossil ever found, lost of dinosaur skeletons, dead animals (stuffed and on display), the Hope Diamond, and much, much more.
This building was very nice inside, and worth the while to visit!





Mmmmmm....dinosaurs......









I am not sure why I perpetually tilt my camera on its side when shooting video. I know that it will not turn out when it comes to posting; as you the viewer will have to tilt your head to see it for what it is. So, this next video is the ultimate of brain dead for me. I tilt, and level in the same video...? Oh, yes...it's a huge diamond. For some reason Danny Ocean was in the room, with a couple of guys looking like Matt Damon, and Brad Pitt....




That's all for the video from the NMNH. I have a lot of photos though, and will post them in a slide show later on. Thanks for visiting, and I hope you have a good day.

 

0 Responses to A Night at the Museum...(Well, it's more like a day...)