Christmas Time


So here we go. Christmas 2008. I want to wish you all a very happy Christmas, and invite you to leave a comment concerning one of your most favorite memories from Christmas past or present.
Nancy and I will be attending the wedding of our friends Kevin and Michelle this weekend in southern Nova Scotia this weekend and we look forward to that. We'll be staying in Halifax one evening...should be fun. If you want any canned pop...send me an email.
The cat loves the Christmas tree; and he's left it mostly upright. Christmas memories below if you want.

One of my fav's is when I would get up early and go out to my stocking and see everything there. Christmas was pretty awesome; especially when you get a ton of Star Wars action figures in the early 80's. Rock, rock on!

The pic above is an outward expression of how my job sometimes makes me feel ;)

 

0 Responses to Christmas Time