Friends don't let friends stop blogging...


Ah, in a sad state of affairs, I have felt overly sorry for myself and used my awful new-ish job as an excuse to stop doing several things I have enjoyed about life pre-job. Blogging having been one of them, it has not gone un-noticed. So this morning I received a kick in the pants all the way from Georgia...

This tag is courtesy of Mike of Valtool's Box.


What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 Years ago, I was preparing to head to New York to attend Word of Life Bible Institute. I had 'just found religion' as people in PEI would say, but in all reality I was 18, and God had gotten my attention and showed me that this was the place to go. I was in a relationship with a nice girl, playing a lot of basketball, and driving my family crazy with stupid religious things.


What were you doing 1 year ago?
Just starting a job at Cabinetmaster Architectural Woodwork Ltd. A job that had been given to me through a guy in the church. I was writing a story that's been 3 years in development, I was then married to Nancy, and we had just adopted a dog named Mikey from the animal shelter. He was named before we got him....it did take us 3 years to find a dog with the same name as me though.


Five snacks you enjoy:
1.Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie from the Superstore
2.Chicken wings
3.Pecan Pie with vanilla ice cream
4.Jr. Bacon cheeseburgers from Wendy's
5.Marble cake with vanilla frosting in the middle, and covered with chocolate icing

Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
2. Gonna Make You Sweat - C&C Music Factory
3. I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
4.Whoop There It Is - Tag Team
5. Try - Blue Rodeo (I had to have one real song in there that isn't a joke. Although I could have put several MC Hammer songs in its place)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all of our debts.
2. Landscape the back yard
3. Depending on the $$$ pay off friends and family's mortgages. Go to the power company, and pay off the worst residential debts, pay peoples bills in restaurants without them knowing, buy a Toyota Matrix, and a Toyota Camry (Hybrid), and on, and on.
4. If I was seriously in the money, I'd take a vacation where I would hit Paris and London for as long as it took me to be exhausted of their museums and historical wealth.
5. Open a street basketball league for young kids in the city during the summer time. Turn it into an outreach venture and a life lesson teaching type thing.

Five bad habits:
1. Not exercising.
2. Comics
3. Slipping into 'woe is me' attitude
4. Swearing
5. Letting the grass grow, and grow...

Five things you like doing:
1. Drawing
2. Being creative - writing
3. Travel
4. Reading
5. Having marital relations. (I'll second that one Georgia Mike)

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Red Denver Hayes denim pants.
2. Navy blue polyester pants (Canadian Tire Uni)
3. Spandex (Under basketball shorts in jr. high)
4. A hotel employee uniform.
5. My WOLBI basketball uniform (read WOLBI backwards)

Five favorite toys:
1. PS2
2. Trading Cards
3. Digital Camera
4. Bicycle
5. Sandisk MP3 Player

Stupid Movies I like:
1. Me Myself & Irene
2. Dumb & Dumber
3. Zoolander
4. Old School
5. Anchorman

I have not tagged before, so I'm going to do some blogs that I read; whose authors may never have heard of me before. Also, Laura's.

Life With Sean
Turning The Pages of Life
Adventures in Priddis - Great Photography of the places he's been

 

0 Responses to Friends don't let friends stop blogging...