HECK YES!




This beat boxing is impressive, and the guy's funny to boot!!!

 

1 Response to HECK YES!

  1. Valtool Says:
    Hey there dude,

    Sorry as this is in no way related to the post I am commenting on, but I wanted to say thank you for your words on the "tribute to a friend" over at Valtool's Box. And yes, it is the University of Central Florida that I root for (though you asked if I roted, which is either a form of decay or something from rote). I went there from '92 to '94 and again from '97 to '99.

    I won't have much to post about trivia this week as I am working tonight and probably tomorrow night. My company, Chick-fil-a is opening a new store in Atlanta and I am working on the marketing team and serving as the cow. (Our ad campaign for the past 10 years features cows encouraging the world to eat more chicken).