So, how well do you think you know your body? For some of you I'm sure it's too well, but that aside let's see for sure!
This weeks questions have to do with your body. Good luck, and see how many you can get without help.
Here we go!
1. How many bones you got in yer skull?
2. Which part of the body is the ol' axilla?
3. Which has the most cervical vertebrae, a mouse, a man, or a giraffe?
4. How many teeth (for most people) do we have in our first set - our baby teeth?
5. What protein does our body have the most of? What' it's main purpose?
6. About how many fat cells are in the average adult body?
a) 40-50 billion
b) 60-70 billion
c) 125-150 billion
d) Over 1 trillion
7. How long on average do your taste buds last...assuming you stay away from that guy selling the unknown meat from the cart on the side of the road.
8. To have someone on your last nerve...how many miles of nerves would they have to had walked on? (How many miles of nerves do you have in your body?)
9. Ahem* What is your longest muscle? I mean, what is the longest muscle in the human body?
10. How many ribs did Adam have when he passed away? How many do you have?