Good Morning, and Welcome!



Hey folks, take a look at these pictures, and tell me that you're not happy with how high the confederation bridge is... those waves are huge! My wife Nancy tells me that she remembers driving across the causeway (in Canso, Nova Scotia) in these conditions. A truck guides traffic across when the waves come over the road like that, just so you don't.....you know.....drive into the water. The blog is officially up and running, and thanks for visiting. If you're in my YAHOO FANTASY BASKETBALL LEAGUE (go Pigeons go!) then you can keep updated of today's goings on in the NBA with the links on the right. Also, if you're into comics at all, you'll find the Marvel Comics RSS feeds interesting under the NBA stuff. Check out some of my links down below if you're searching for some fun on the web.

 

0 Responses to Good Morning, and Welcome!