The best part of the cake is the icing...

Nancy and I recently drove to Halifax where I was completing my training in the Toyota Service Advisers Platinum Course for customer and guest care. I have formally finished all training for service advisers , and now am burdened with the knowledge of how to properly treat every customer as a potential friend so that they may receive only the best in my customer service.
We drove over there Monday evening in the midst of sleet, snow, and rain. In essence, an ice storm.
Driving to Halifax/Dartmouth was a harrowing experience that took us 4.5 hours (as opposed to the usual 3.2 hours). The driving conditions were very poor, but we were safely taken to our destination without any incident. We did though pass several cars in the ditch being towed out, or with an RCMP car there waiting for a tow.
When we arrived safely back in Charlottetown Tuesday evening (late) we were amazed at the amount of ice that had bent trees, coated power lines, and all of the lamps along the bridge. It was eerie!
Here are a few pictures of our trees and how coated they were in icing...

 

1 Response to The best part of the cake is the icing...

  1. Lor & Josh Says:
    we had a little snow here in the M East too, but nothing like that! while I miss my Canadian fam and friends I am not sad to be so removed from the Canadian winter. glad you made it home safe in that mess