Thursday - Friday Eve


I love Thursdays for a few reasons:

1. The technicians at work are always in a good mood on Thursday, and that makes it easier to be at work.

2. I play basketball on Thursday nights....once a week. It is one of my life's passions, and it is a pleasure to indulge and move on the floor again. It's also nice to see the guys once a week.

3. 30 Rock is on, and I think it is one of the best written and fun comedies on the air right now.

4. The Office is on, and I think it is one of the best written and fun comedies on the air right now.

5. Tomorrow is Friday, and that's awesome.



This is a picture of Dave and Betty Ann, Nancy's parents. It's first thing in the AM, so some of us look a little 'unbrushed'. Mikey and Pekoe are making an appearance as well...

 

0 Responses to Thursday - Friday Eve