Er....



So, looking at the posts below where it has been evidenced that I don't look anything like any celebrities, what was the waitress thinking?

Truth be told, I had to try close to a dozen times at myheritage to get a male included as one of my celebrity look-a-likes. Apparently I look a lot like famous women. A lot of famous women. If I were of the fairer sex, I would be flattered of course, but that is not the case.

I am man; hear me roar...and maybe even pout a little over looking like a movie-flick-chick.


I love the poll option of the blogger template. Take the time to enter your votes as it gets me through the day when I can read and see what people think about the featured topics. In the future, I think I'll enjoy doing various polls for fun. I'm gonna work the poll like my stage name is 'Tiny Dancer'. Eeek! Too far...

Check out my cute dog and cat...they're great guys. If the dog's misbehaving, the cat walks over with a very 'drill sergeant' look on his face and smacks the dog around until he settles. He thinks he's people. Someday I'm going to get one of his ass kickings on video and post it.

 

0 Responses to Er....