In celebration of the return of Trivial Tuesday, and the return of Nancy and I to Canada, this weeks TT will feature Canadian and Bostonian Trivia. Here it goes, and have fun:
1. What hill is the Bunker Hill monument on in Boston?
2. What was Paul Revere's occupation (what he's known for...his trade)?
3. The Federal Reserve Bank in Boston notes it's circulatory bills with what letter at the beginning of what I can only call it's serial number?
4. What are the three Canadian cities with the highest population?
5. Who died first: Wolfe or Montcalm? What is the name of the battle they last fought in?
6. What am I?
I am located in Canada's Festival City, I'm open 72 hours per week (avg), I take up close to 48 city blocks, and I have sea lions inside of me.
7. Danny Ainge and Kevin McHale; each respective GM's for NBA franchises; just pulled off the biggest deal in the NBA offseason. It is though, easier to do business with friends, and these two know each other. In what season did these two both play championship basketball on the same team? Which team? BONUS: What other pro sport did one of these two play? What position?
8. How long is the 'Big Dig' in Boston? How Expensive? How long is the tunnel between England and France? How much did it cost to build?
9. Where was the U.S. officially 'born as a nation'? Canada?
10. Have Canadians ever burned down the White House?
**DO NOT POST ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS**
***YOU WILL GET NO CREDIT FOR THEM***
oh, who am I kidding! Brannigans Law will always love you!