Monday Monday...


So, here we are staring in the face of another work week. Horray! It's good in a way to be back.

Last night, my 5 year old nephew threw a NASCAR party and invited us over to watch the Daytona 500. Now, I am not a NASCAR fan, I'm not even a normal car fan. My nephew is a different story altogether. He knows all the drivers of all the cars, and a majority of the pit crews. It's cute. So Nancy and I dressed all trailer trash and went to the party. I drew a confederate flag on my undershirt and a NASCAR logo as well. Yee-Haw!

Weekend also saw the NBA All-Star Skills competition. I was glad to see Kapono win the three point competition, and I loved Dwight Howard's sticker dunk. I'm pretty sure that the boy had some scripture written on that sticker. Yep, I looked it up, he had: "All things through Christ, Phil 4:13." Nice to see! What an awesome picture of him too. Hilarious smile, it looks like he belong on Mr.Rodgers Neighborhood.

More later...TRIVIAL TUESDAY tomorrow!

 

0 Responses to Monday Monday...