Hack Blogging


So, last night I came face to face with my mattress at around 10:00 pm. This is fine, seeing as yesterday was brutal at times at work. Being sick kind of makes a busy day seem that much more awful.
So, as I was giddily tucking myself in, little did I realize the horrors that awaited me at midnight!

At 12:00am, my slumber was disturbed by someone coughing non-stop. It was loud, it was obnoxious, it was me. I was hacking up a lung, and couldn't stop. Needless to say, that being the hero that I am, I removed myself from the bedroom and relocated to the couch so my fair wife could get her rest.

I felt like the guy in the Halls commercial who is coughing at the sushi bar...except I always root for the chef to grab the sword and have at him. This is how much I despise coughing.

So, in the three hours I lay awake, I watched TV, and was kept company by my trusty dog.

Yesterday, after work, I was feeling not too shabby, and went to see Reeve for a while. I held him as he slept for half an hour, and it was wonderful. Pictures will be posted once I take them.

 

0 Responses to Hack Blogging