1. What movie and its sequel both won academy awards for best picture?
The Godfather & The Godfather, Part II
2. In what percentage of his 200 film rolls did legend John Wayne's
A) Less than 5%
B) Between 6-10%
C) Between 10-30%
D) 40% or more
A. In only 8 roles did his character die.
3. What substance was used as fuel for the time traveling car in Back
To The Future Part II?
4. What was Pluto's name when he made his debut in 1930 in a Mickey Mouse Film?
Rover, in the film Chain Gang. He had a small part as Minnie Mouse's dog.
5. What Hollywood star turned down the Jack Nicholson role in The
Witches of Eastwick, the Dustin Hoffman role in Rain Man, and the
title role in Batman? (According to my sources...)
6. What was movie hero Indiana Jones first name?
Henry. That's it, just Henry.
7. What does actor Keanu Reeve's first name mean in Hawaiian?
"Cool breeze over the mountains"
8. What 1977 hit movie featured a frantic search for Devil's Tower,
Wyoming, America's first national monument?
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
9. What was the name of Luke Skywalkers home planet in the 1977 film Star Wars?
10. In the 1989 cult fairy tale The Princess Bride, for what did the
initials R.O.U.S. stand?
Rodents of Unusual Size
Good job to all who participated! I'm pretty stingy on the answers, but you all did really well. Bonus point to Marko for not using Google!