Misc.


So the pic from yesterday is takes from last years Marvel Comics event 'House of M', where the Scarlet Witch erased the 'mutant gene' from millions of those ever loving mutants we are so familiar with from the X-Men movie franchise.
It was an interesting line-wide crossover that had an entirely new reality formed by the Scarlet Witch (who was having a breakdown...hey, even comic book people have bad days). You can find it at Indigo, or Chapters and read it for free if you are intensely bored some day.

Now, on to today's happenings. I recommend that you find these songs and listen to them:

Porcelain by Moby
Sooner or Later by Breaking Benjamin
Going the Distance by Cake
I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker by Sandi Thom

Especially Sandi Thom. Awesome, awesome song! Here's a great picture of two of my fantasy studs, Josh Howard and Dwayne Wade. The Red Buzzing Pigeons are still on top!

No deep thoughts today...I'm supposed to be working, but I'm sneaking a break!

 

0 Responses to Misc.